- Singapore smog breaches 'hazardous' level
- Nearly 1,000 villagers in Sibu left homeless in fire
- Health monitoring system mobilised nationwide due to haze
- New MERS virus spreads easily, deadlier than SARS
- One of 3 HK tourists injured in KK train accident, dies
- Britain's William and Kate do not know sex of royal baby
- HK tourists hurt in train vs cars crash in KK
- Tests find no trace of body tissue from wreckage
- 'CCTV images may yield clue on hawker's fate'
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- World powers to meet on Syrian rebel demands
- Baby abuse case: Yuliana was sane during incident, says report
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- 7,000 Facebook users shared video clip on collapsed lightning arrestor
- France hit by weather chaos, floods claim two victims More
Hungarian foreign minister to visit Kota Kinabalu
KOTA KINABALU: Hungarian Foreign Minister Dr Janos Martonyi is scheduled to make a working visit to Kota Kinabalu from April 27 to 29, according to a Foreign Ministry statement today.
It said the visit was a follow-up to his official visit to Malaysia on Nov 7 and 8 last year, and was aimed at strengthening Malaysia-Hungary relations.
Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Anifah Aman will host a lunch for Dr Martonyi in Kota Kinabalu.
Dr Martonyi is expected to call on Sabah Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman and deliver a lecture at Universiti Malaysia Sabah.
The volume of trade between Malaysia and Hungary last year was recorded at RM1.775 billion, an increase of 75 per cent compared to the previous year. -- BERNAMA