- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Najib leaves for Tokyo
- 2013 SEA GAMES: 8th day results involving Malaysia
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- 11 commando trainees, 2 instructors to get Pingat Gagah Berani
- Mandela family 'humbled' by thousands turning out in cold, rain
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Why judge those who help sincerely?
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Demolished without any warning More
SINGAPORE -- IHH Healthcare Bhd has fixed the institutional price and final retail price for its concurrent initial public offering (IPO) on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd and the Main Board of Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Ltd (SGX-ST) at RM2.80/S$ 1.113 per share.
In a statement, the company, formerly known as Integrated Healthcare Holdings Bhd said it had offered a total of 2,234.65 million shares under the global offering, comprising 1,800.00 million new shares and 434.65 million existing shares offered by the selling shareholder (Abraaj SPV 44 Limited).
Based on the final offer price of RM2.80/S$1.113 per share, the gross proceeds of the IPO are expected to be approximately RM6,257.02 million/S$2,487.17 million, (prior to exercise of an over-allotment option by Pulau Memutik Ventures Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Khazanah Nasional Bhd, to sell an aggregate of up to 169.43 million additional shares).
The balloting/allotment results for the shares, said to be oversubscribed, are expected to be announced tomorrow and July 23, 2012 under the Malaysia public offering and Singapore offering, respectively.
As the institutional price and final retail price has been fixed lower than the retail price paid for applications under the Malaysia public offering and Singapore offering, the balance application monies arising from the difference will be refunded to successful/partially successful applicants, without any interest thereon, IHH said.
Trading of IHH shares on Bursa Securities and the SGX-ST is expected to commence on July 25, under the stock code and stock short name 5225 and IHH respectively.
The shares to be listed on Bursa Securities and SGX-ST will be fully fungible, that is, IHH shareholders will be able to transfer their shares from Bursa Securities to trade on the SGX-ST and vice-versa.
Tan Sri Abu Bakar Suleiman, Chairman, IHH said the IPO was a historic milestone for the company. - Bernama