- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's maid unable to give statement yet
- Expert: Pilot may have attempted soft landing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Police were fully on duty until Karpal's cremation
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- Young film director makes short film on selfish Malaysian drivers
- Councillor in critical condition after stabbed on chest
- Wenger wants Arsenal to prove their worth
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher More
KUALA LUMPUR: The Indian government is offering special scholarships for children of Indian descent in Malaysia to pursue undergraduate courses in Indian universities in the 2012/2013 session.
The Indian High Commission said in statement today the scholarships are for courses in engineering, architecture, technology, humanities, liberal arts, commerce, business administration, business management, computer applications, journalism, hotel management, agriculture, animal husbandry, sciences, and law.
The statement said application forms and details can be accessed at the High Commission's website www.indianhighcommission.com.my/spdc.php or from the Education Wing, High Commission of India, Level 28, 1Menara Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur (Tel: 03-61431192). -- BERNAMA