- 'We are ready to move forward'
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Low aims for bold anti-graft measures
- Ferguson praises 'amazing' Beckham's longevity
- Benitez aims to avoid Euro playoff
- Wenger happy to control Arsenal's destiny
- Chef detained in connection with wife's murder
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Cop, restaurant worker slashed
- MB: Tee acted out of respect for sultan
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- Girl hit by flying object
- Cool, cool hills
- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income More
Indian national sent to gallows for drug trafficking
KUALA LUMPUR: An Indian national was sentenced to death by the High Court today for trafficking in 15,559gm of ketamine at the KLIA arrival hall on Dec 29, 2009.
Judge Datuk Abd Rahim Uda sentenced Venkatasamy Baskar, 51, after finding him guilty of the offence.
The drugs were found in two rice cookers which were wrapped in boxes.