- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Low aims for bold anti-graft measures
- 'We are ready to move forward'
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Cool, cool hills
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Cop, restaurant worker slashed
- Japan's elderly not acting their age More
GEORGE TOWN: An Indonesian woman and her daughter have been reported missing from home since May 28.
Henni Juliana Rangkuti, 33, and her 11-year-old daughter were last seen leaving their residence at Desa Delima Jalan Semarak Api 1, Farlim in Ayer Itam at 7.45pm.
Today, Henni Juliana's husband, a local, lodged a police report over their disappearance.
He appealed to his wife and child to return home.
A police spokesman has appealed to those who knew their whereabouts to contact 019-4482020 or the nearest police station to facilitate investigations. - Bernama