- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- 2 Mamak Gang members nabbed over pharmacy hold-up in Subang
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Two cops arrested for rape of Indonesian woman
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Cancer cases up 11%, breast cancer by a fifth: WHO
- Flower prices set to rise from Jan 1
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government
- PM: Malaysia moving into 2nd phase of LEP More
SHAH ALAM: An Iranian was sentenced to death by the Shah Alam High Court today for trafficking in drugs.
Judge Noor Azian Shaari sentenced Abbas Shirazi, 23, a factory worker, after finding him guilty of trafficking in 312.2gm of methamphetamine at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 10.25am on June 15, 2010.
Seven witnesses testified in the trial.