- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- 14 arrested for corruption offences
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Investments up 44% More
SHAH ALAM: An Iranian was sentenced to death by the Shah Alam High Court today for trafficking in drugs.
Judge Noor Azian Shaari sentenced Abbas Shirazi, 23, a factory worker, after finding him guilty of trafficking in 312.2gm of methamphetamine at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 10.25am on June 15, 2010.
Seven witnesses testified in the trial.