- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Youth slashed to death at karaoke centre
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Mourinho will win Chelsea the title
- Cops refute Guan Eng's inaction claim
- TNB: Beware of imposters
- Khairy set on 'breaking down walls'
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet
- Flesh-eating disease victim gets prosthetic hands
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Arsenal eye unsettled Rooney
- Mother of Delhi gang-rape victim pleads for justice: report
- Candice Glover wins 'American Idol'
- Facebook CEO turns 28: Does age matter? More
An Iranian was sentenced to death by the Shah Alam High Court yesterday to death for trafficking in 14,654gm of methamphetamine.
Judge Datuk Mohtarudin Baki sentenced Rahmani Ali Mohammad, 30, a dispatch rider, after finding him guilty of committing the offence at the KLIA arrival hall on June 6, 2009.
Ten witnesses testified in the trial.