- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 killed in crash
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- Thai PM calls elections as protesters fight on
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens
- 'No place for Shia' More
An Iranian was sentenced to death by the Shah Alam High Court yesterday to death for trafficking in 14,654gm of methamphetamine.
Judge Datuk Mohtarudin Baki sentenced Rahmani Ali Mohammad, 30, a dispatch rider, after finding him guilty of committing the offence at the KLIA arrival hall on June 6, 2009.
Ten witnesses testified in the trial.