- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- Investments up 44% More
IT consultant gets 13 days' jail, RM50,000 fine for cheating attempt
SHAH ALAM: An IT consultant was sentenced to 14 days' jail and fined RM50,000 for trying to cheat a businessman.
Shah Alam Sessions judge Asmadi Hussin sentenced Noorshidin Mohd Noor after he pleaded guilty to trying to cheat company chief operating officer Mohd Shukri Othman of Siaga Informatic Sdn Bhd.
He admitted to attempting to deceive Shukri to believe that he had assisted Siaga Informatics in obtaining the letter of award for a tender to build Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission's digital forensic laboratory.
The offence was committed at Siaga Informatics, Suite 2-6, Level 6, Jalan USJ 9/5T, Subang Business Centre in Subang Jaya at 10.25am on March 14 this year.