- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Celebrations on hold
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- 'Time to put the past behind us' More
WARSAW, Poland: Italy will head into Sunday’s European Championship final with one significant advantage over a Spain side that has dominated world football for the last four years.
It can score goals.
While Spain has tried to pass its opponents to death at Euro 2012, Italy has stuck to what’s almost a quaintly old-fashioned approach of making the net bulge with pinpoint headers and blistering shots. Mario Balotelli’s two goals against Germany in Thursday’s semifinals were superb examples of both. -- AP