- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Family of Texas man comforted by faith
- Chong Wei is king again More
Jakarta to host World Royal Heritage Festival this week
JAKARTA: Jakarta will host the World Royal Heritage Festival at the National Monument from tomorrow to Dec 8, Indonesian news agency ANTARA reported.
Delegates representing 165 Indonesian monarchs and 11 foreign monarchs from Japan, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, UK, Portugal, South Africa, Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines will take part in the festival.
"Our mission is to recreate our history. Before independence, several kingdoms were merged to create the Unitary State of the Indonesian Republic (NKRI)," said chairman of the Association of the Royal Palace in Indonesia, Prince Haryo Adipati Joyonagoro.
"The palaces have contributed to the birth of wisdom, traditions, culture and morality; understanding a nation's identity is crucial," he said.
Jakarta Governor Joko Widodo said various events will be held during the festival including seminars, dance performances, a royal culinary exhibition and parade. --BERNAMA