- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- 12 students lost in Bako Nasional Park found, 1 dead
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- British tourist killed in bus crash
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident More
Jakarta to host World Royal Heritage Festival this week
JAKARTA: Jakarta will host the World Royal Heritage Festival at the National Monument from tomorrow to Dec 8, Indonesian news agency ANTARA reported.
Delegates representing 165 Indonesian monarchs and 11 foreign monarchs from Japan, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, UK, Portugal, South Africa, Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines will take part in the festival.
"Our mission is to recreate our history. Before independence, several kingdoms were merged to create the Unitary State of the Indonesian Republic (NKRI)," said chairman of the Association of the Royal Palace in Indonesia, Prince Haryo Adipati Joyonagoro.
"The palaces have contributed to the birth of wisdom, traditions, culture and morality; understanding a nation's identity is crucial," he said.
Jakarta Governor Joko Widodo said various events will be held during the festival including seminars, dance performances, a royal culinary exhibition and parade. --BERNAMA