- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was a humble and good man, says ex-employee
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
KUALA LUMPUR: Latin recording artiste and actress Jennifer Lopez is scheduled to perform for the first time at a concert in the country on Dec 2.
The concert, part of her Dance Again Tour 2012 which will take place at Stadium Merdeka at 8pm. Set to be a fabulous closing to 2012, the concert is taken after the title of the diva’s latest hit single Dance Again (featuring rapper Pitbull) from her greatest hits album, Dance Again... the Hits which was released in July.
The Dance Again World Tour was launched on June 14 – Lopez’ first headlining concert tour. The tour began in Panama and traveled across Latin America, and Brazil and has now taken its route to Asia.
The former American Idol judge and more recently on reality talent scout show Q’ Viva, Lopez’ foray into the music scene begin in 1999 with the release of her debut album On the 6 which spawned the hit dance track If You Had My Love and Waiting For Tonight.
Having released more than five albums to date, Lopez has sold over 70 million records worldwide and as of 2011 her net worth was estimated to be USD150 million.
Lopez, who is a professionally trained dancer, specializing in ballet, jazz and flamenco, is well known for her upbeat pop songs and Latin-pop influenced dancing styles.
She has worked with well known choreographers such as Dave Scott, Cris Judd, Brian Friedman, Wade Robson, Tyce Diorio, Travis Payne, Jeri Slaughter, Laurie Ann Gibson, Mia Michaels and Tina Landon.
Slated to be a pumping energetic evening for the audience the tour will not only raise the bar where show choreography is concerned but provide an amazing experience for concert goers and fans.
For details, contact Galaxy Group at 03-22822020 or visit www.galaxy.com.my. A presale exclusive only for Visa card members are available for early birds with discounts between 5 and 15 per cent beginning Saturday. Tickets are priced at RM658, RM628, RM528, RM368, RM288, RM268 and RM168.