- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- Floods fail to deter couple
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL
- 11,000 go without power in Terengganu
- Malaysia's national economic transformation initiatives won world's accolades More
NEW YORK: A source confirms to The Associated Press that Justin Bieber is no longer Selena Gomez’s “Boyfriend.”
The source is not authorised to discuss the split with the press and spoke on condition of anonymity.
The breakup apparently happened last week, and distance and their busy schedules were cited as factors.
The 18-year-old Bieber is touring to promote his latest album, “Believe,” which contains the hit “Boyfriend.” Gomez, 20, is filming a “Wizards of Waverly Place” reunion for the Disney Channel.
The pair made their relationship public in February 2011.
E! News was the first to report the split.
Bieber seems to be doing OK, at least publicly. On the red carpet of Wednesday’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show he said, “I’d rather be here than anywhere in the world.” AP