- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Malaysia tycoon plans IPO of football club Cardiff City
- Potential water crisis in Selangor, KL, Putrajaya from July 2014
- University lecturers to boost English in schools More
NEW YORK: A source confirms to The Associated Press that Justin Bieber is no longer Selena Gomez’s “Boyfriend.”
The source is not authorised to discuss the split with the press and spoke on condition of anonymity.
The breakup apparently happened last week, and distance and their busy schedules were cited as factors.
The 18-year-old Bieber is touring to promote his latest album, “Believe,” which contains the hit “Boyfriend.” Gomez, 20, is filming a “Wizards of Waverly Place” reunion for the Disney Channel.
The pair made their relationship public in February 2011.
E! News was the first to report the split.
Bieber seems to be doing OK, at least publicly. On the red carpet of Wednesday’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show he said, “I’d rather be here than anywhere in the world.” AP