- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: 'We are forever indebted to him', says Dr Wan Azizah
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- FRENCH LEAGUE CUP: Pressure piling on PSG
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured More
NEW YORK: A source confirms to The Associated Press that Justin Bieber is no longer Selena Gomez’s “Boyfriend.”
The source is not authorised to discuss the split with the press and spoke on condition of anonymity.
The breakup apparently happened last week, and distance and their busy schedules were cited as factors.
The 18-year-old Bieber is touring to promote his latest album, “Believe,” which contains the hit “Boyfriend.” Gomez, 20, is filming a “Wizards of Waverly Place” reunion for the Disney Channel.
The pair made their relationship public in February 2011.
E! News was the first to report the split.
Bieber seems to be doing OK, at least publicly. On the red carpet of Wednesday’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show he said, “I’d rather be here than anywhere in the world.” AP