- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- MH370 Tragedy: Opposition leader warned from speculating on missing plane
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: RMN's Bunga Mas 6 reaches search area
- MH370 Tragedy: Material washed ashore Augusta not from missing plane - ATSB
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Owner of dogs which attacked three and tore off scalp of maid remanded
- Indonesia international school faces new sex abuse claims
- Obama's visit a recognition for Malaysia, says Jamaluddin Jarjis
- KD Tunku Abdul Rahman submarine proves RMN's capabilities More
NEW YORK: A source confirms to The Associated Press that Justin Bieber is no longer Selena Gomez’s “Boyfriend.”
The source is not authorised to discuss the split with the press and spoke on condition of anonymity.
The breakup apparently happened last week, and distance and their busy schedules were cited as factors.
The 18-year-old Bieber is touring to promote his latest album, “Believe,” which contains the hit “Boyfriend.” Gomez, 20, is filming a “Wizards of Waverly Place” reunion for the Disney Channel.
The pair made their relationship public in February 2011.
E! News was the first to report the split.
Bieber seems to be doing OK, at least publicly. On the red carpet of Wednesday’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show he said, “I’d rather be here than anywhere in the world.” AP