- Anwar guilty of sodomy, gets five years jail
- PKR has other leaders who can contest Kajang by-election: Anwar
- Anwar's supporters turn aggressive
- KDN explains ban on 'Ultraman The Ultra Power'
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Anwar can't contest in Kajang by-election: Karpal
- The truth always prevails, says Saiful Bukhari
- Kajang voters have opportunity to elect a responsible assemblyman
- Johor disputes Singapore's statement over water rights
- Forest fire affects water source in Kampung Raja
- MAS should merge with other international airlines
- Anwar sodomy case: IGP warns of stern action against those holding illegal assemblies
- Accumulate Hovid shares, says CIMB
- Imported water from Malaysia remains essential part of Singapore's water supply
- Elderly woman burnt to death in Kepala Batas More
Kelab Wartawan Muda displeased by Tamil daily's picture
Kelab Wartawan Muda Malaysia, a non-governmental organisation (NGO), today voiced its displeasure over Tamil daily Makkal Ossai using a photograph of participants at the 2013 Putrajaya Youth Festival for a rally organised by the opposition in Petaling Jaya on Saturday.
Its president Dzulkarnain Taib said the newspaper should make a prominent open apology over the matter.
"If the publishing of the picture is deemed prejudicial, legal action can be taken against the newspaper.
"Media, be they print or electronic, must be ethical, not try to induce unwanted perceptions through the articles or pictures published," he told Bernama.
The newspaper had carried the picture in Page Two of its Monday edition.
Meanwhile, a source at Makkal Ossai when contacted by Bernama said the newspaper regretted the mistake and would be issuing an apology as soon as possible. -- BERNAMA