- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll reaches 121, 181 still missing
- Boy tied to a chair murder case in Malacca solved
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Divers feel with hands for corpses in cold depths
- Meeting Joyah Vegas
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 probe team may be forced to ‘start again’
- Japanese oil tanker robbed, 3 kidnapped
- MH370 Tragedy: 5 military aircraft continue air search despite poor weather
- OCBC Malaysia's CEO resigns
- MH370 Tragedy: Search reveals military vulnerability for China
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Cries of anguish as death toll reaches 130
- "Don't cry mom," Huguan tells his mother
- UK tourist recounts 'hellish' time in Sri Lanka over Buddha tattoo
- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MB retracts statement, confuse Syabas More
Kelab Wartawan Muda displeased by Tamil daily's picture
Kelab Wartawan Muda Malaysia, a non-governmental organisation (NGO), today voiced its displeasure over Tamil daily Makkal Ossai using a photograph of participants at the 2013 Putrajaya Youth Festival for a rally organised by the opposition in Petaling Jaya on Saturday.
Its president Dzulkarnain Taib said the newspaper should make a prominent open apology over the matter.
"If the publishing of the picture is deemed prejudicial, legal action can be taken against the newspaper.
"Media, be they print or electronic, must be ethical, not try to induce unwanted perceptions through the articles or pictures published," he told Bernama.
The newspaper had carried the picture in Page Two of its Monday edition.
Meanwhile, a source at Makkal Ossai when contacted by Bernama said the newspaper regretted the mistake and would be issuing an apology as soon as possible. -- BERNAMA