- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- Bentong Bus Crash: Driver tested positive for drugs
- Durian odour triggers patient evacuation at Melbourne hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- UPDATE : 2 dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: Search enters new phase
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane More
Kelab Wartawan Muda displeased by Tamil daily's picture
Kelab Wartawan Muda Malaysia, a non-governmental organisation (NGO), today voiced its displeasure over Tamil daily Makkal Ossai using a photograph of participants at the 2013 Putrajaya Youth Festival for a rally organised by the opposition in Petaling Jaya on Saturday.
Its president Dzulkarnain Taib said the newspaper should make a prominent open apology over the matter.
"If the publishing of the picture is deemed prejudicial, legal action can be taken against the newspaper.
"Media, be they print or electronic, must be ethical, not try to induce unwanted perceptions through the articles or pictures published," he told Bernama.
The newspaper had carried the picture in Page Two of its Monday edition.
Meanwhile, a source at Makkal Ossai when contacted by Bernama said the newspaper regretted the mistake and would be issuing an apology as soon as possible. -- BERNAMA