- Anwar guilty of sodomy, gets five years jail
- PKR has other leaders who can contest Kajang by-election: Anwar
- KDN explains ban on 'Ultraman The Ultra Power'
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Anwar can't contest in Kajang by-election: Karpal
- Anwar's supporters turn aggressive
- The truth always prevails, says Saiful Bukhari
- Kajang voters have opportunity to elect a responsible assemblyman
- Forest fire affects water source in Kampung Raja
- MAS should merge with other international airlines
- Johor disputes Singapore's statement over water rights
- Accumulate Hovid shares, says CIMB
- Zulfahmi concerned about machine
- Petronas, partners to sell 10pc of LNG project
- HOCKEY: Young Guns fired up for revenge More
HULU TERENGGANU: Pengkalan Gawi at Tasik Kenyir in Hulu Terengganu will be the venue of a five-day Kenyir Festival to begin on May 16.
It is organised by the Central Terengganu Development Board (Ketengah), with the cooperation of the state government, as part of the effort to promote the state for Visit Terengganu Year 2014.
Ketengah Information, Communication and Customer Service manager, Rosli Ngah, said various programmes and activities would be held during the five-day event.
They include exhibitions by government departments and agencies, as well as the private sector, and performances by artistes, like Ramli Sarip, Saleem and Najwa Latiff, he said in a statement here today. --BERNAMA