- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- Russia rules artist who nailed scrotum to Red Square 'committed no crime'
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: American Navy ship involved in SAR docks at Westport
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: If filed, lawsuits by families might not get heard in US
- Dr M: Muslims must portray Islam as simple religion
- MH370 Tragedy: More countries offering help in SAR, says Hishammuddin
- Storm damages Tasik Heights Apartment residents' cars
- India election: Bollywood urges voters to shun Modi's party More
HULU TERENGGANU: Pengkalan Gawi at Tasik Kenyir in Hulu Terengganu will be the venue of a five-day Kenyir Festival to begin on May 16.
It is organised by the Central Terengganu Development Board (Ketengah), with the cooperation of the state government, as part of the effort to promote the state for Visit Terengganu Year 2014.
Ketengah Information, Communication and Customer Service manager, Rosli Ngah, said various programmes and activities would be held during the five-day event.
They include exhibitions by government departments and agencies, as well as the private sector, and performances by artistes, like Ramli Sarip, Saleem and Najwa Latiff, he said in a statement here today. --BERNAMA