- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rises, hopes fade for hundreds missing
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner More
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's state investment arm, Khazanah Nasional Bhd, will open an office in Istanbul next month to facilitate its growth in the Middle East and the North African region.
Managing director Tan Sri Azman Mokhtar said the office will be Khazanah's fourth overseas, after Beijing, Mumbai and San Francisco.
"We hope this will be a collaborative platform for the Malaysia team to build a bridge with the overseas offices," he said at the Khazanah Megatrends Forum 2013 here today.
At present, Khazanah's investment in Turkey involves the Acibadem Healthcare Group, through IHH Healthcare Bhd.
The state fund is also moving to acquire Turkey's health insurer, Acibadem Saglik ve Hayat Sigorta AS through it's insurance holding company, Avicennia Capital Sdn Bhd.
Earlier this month, Khazanah launched its Khazanah Americas Inc office in San Francisco, to bridge Malaysia with the premier innovation and technology hub of the United States.
Meanwhile, themed, "Growth with Inclusion in an Age of Paradox: Same Game, New Players", the two-day Khazanah forum will examine the challenges of growth under the markets, firms, society and people perspective. -- BERNAMA