- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- Karpal Singh's Death: " Penang had lost a son," says Lim Guan Eng
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- MH370 Tragedy: Robot sub makes first complete search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Mukhriz extends his heartfelt condolences
- MH370 Tragedy: uFly fires flight simulator who appeared on CNN
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Fears grow for hundreds missing More
KUALA LUMPUR -- Participants of the opposition-led rally at Stadium Merdeka this afternoon started holding street demonstrations around Dataran Merdeka and the vicinity of the venue from around 10.45 this morning.
At the Dataran Merdeka-Jalan Raja Laut-Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman confluence, some 40 demonstrators - all donned in green T-shirts - were seen carrying banners and shouting slogans to call for the Lynas advance materials factory in Kuantan, Pahang to stop its operations.
At Stadium Merdeka, a crowd of about 3,000 people had gathered outside its main entrance despite the rally to only begin at 2pm.
Some were shouting "reformasi", "reformasi" while among them there were those who brought along their children despite this being an offence under the Peaceful Assemblies Act 2012. -- BERNAMA