- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters More
KUALA LUMPUR -- Participants of the opposition-led rally at Stadium Merdeka this afternoon started holding street demonstrations around Dataran Merdeka and the vicinity of the venue from around 10.45 this morning.
At the Dataran Merdeka-Jalan Raja Laut-Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman confluence, some 40 demonstrators - all donned in green T-shirts - were seen carrying banners and shouting slogans to call for the Lynas advance materials factory in Kuantan, Pahang to stop its operations.
At Stadium Merdeka, a crowd of about 3,000 people had gathered outside its main entrance despite the rally to only begin at 2pm.
Some were shouting "reformasi", "reformasi" while among them there were those who brought along their children despite this being an offence under the Peaceful Assemblies Act 2012. -- BERNAMA