- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Public urged not to speculate news
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah More
KUALA LUMPUR -- Participants of the opposition-led rally at Stadium Merdeka this afternoon started holding street demonstrations around Dataran Merdeka and the vicinity of the venue from around 10.45 this morning.
At the Dataran Merdeka-Jalan Raja Laut-Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman confluence, some 40 demonstrators - all donned in green T-shirts - were seen carrying banners and shouting slogans to call for the Lynas advance materials factory in Kuantan, Pahang to stop its operations.
At Stadium Merdeka, a crowd of about 3,000 people had gathered outside its main entrance despite the rally to only begin at 2pm.
Some were shouting "reformasi", "reformasi" while among them there were those who brought along their children despite this being an offence under the Peaceful Assemblies Act 2012. -- BERNAMA