- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Family of Texas man comforted by faith
- Chong Wei is king again More
KUALA LUMPUR: Chief investment officer of the Retirement Fund (Incorporated) of KWAP, Ahmad Norhisham Hassan passed away at about 2pm today after he collapsed in his office.
He leaves wife Suzlina Kusnen and their three daughters and a son.
A statement from KWAP said the late Ahmad Norhisham, 46, was also a board member of Jambatan Kedua Sdn Bhd.
He had over 20 years of experience in fixed income and was appointed as KWAP chief investment officer on April 1, 2013.
His remains were brought back to his residence in Shah Alam, Selangor. -- BERNAMA