- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- Karpal Singh's Death: Some mourners are still in disbelief
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- Everest Avalanche updates: 12 killed, 3 missing
- Don't be apologetic in defending national interests, media told
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest
- NSTP wins big at MPI-Petronas Awards
- Public urged to take precautionary measures against MERS
- 7.5-quake rattles southern Mexico: USGS More
KUALA LUMPUR: Chief investment officer of the Retirement Fund (Incorporated) of KWAP, Ahmad Norhisham Hassan passed away at about 2pm today after he collapsed in his office.
He leaves wife Suzlina Kusnen and their three daughters and a son.
A statement from KWAP said the late Ahmad Norhisham, 46, was also a board member of Jambatan Kedua Sdn Bhd.
He had over 20 years of experience in fixed income and was appointed as KWAP chief investment officer on April 1, 2013.
His remains were brought back to his residence in Shah Alam, Selangor. -- BERNAMA