- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- A party determined to transform
- Full text of Najib's speech at 2013 Umno General Assembly
- Nigerian farmers abandon food crops for cannabis: agency
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu
- WORLD CUP DRAW 2014: FIFA switches late England-Italy WCup kickoff time
- EPL: Fixture pile-up worries Wenger
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave More
AUCKLAND: Lady Gaga has been struck on the head by a pole while performing a concert in New Zealand.
The singer was hit on Sunday during the third of three shows in Auckland.
Clips posted online show a backup performer accidentally striking Gaga with the set prop while removing it from the central stage. Gaga, holding a mock machine gun, staggers and rubs her head before briefly leaving the stage. She continued the show, part of a world tour.
Gaga’s makeup artist Tara Savelo wrote Monday on Twitter: “Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay ... cant believe she finished the show.”
Gaga’s New Zealand publicist Bridget de Launay said Monday she was seeking comment from tour organizers, adding the Auckland shows were sellouts and a “huge success.” -- AP