- Perodua offers more affordable, quality cars
- There is a need to rewrite Malaysian history - Tun Mahathir
- 'CCTV images may yield clue on hawker's fate'
- Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan faces baby sex test inquiry
- Japan experts mull rules on chimeric embryos
- Lahad Datu police still investigating teen's abduction claim
- Police seeks killer who knifed 54-year-old man in Jalan Imbi
- Agong launches RM 600 million MSU campus
- New Zealand boy, 11, fathers child to woman, 36
- Justin Bieber in traffic accident in Los Angeles
- Cops seize fake firearms
- Clearing up the wreckage
- Dating site for broody singles launches in Denmark
- Teen country singer Bradbery captures ’The Voice’ season crown
- EAT WELL: Salty signals More
KUANTAN: Lynas Corporation Ltd today expressed that it hoped to get a chance to brief members of the Parliamentary Select Commitee (PSC) tasked with studying its operations here.
Lynas Corporation Ltd president and chief operating officer, Eric Noyrez said the company intended to impress the PSC that it would adhere to all local regulations and international standards.