- MISSING MALAYSIAN AIRLINER: MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MALAYSIAN AIRLINER: Relatives, friends to gather at Beijing hotel
- MISSING MALAYSIAN AIRLINER: Statement from MAS chief executive
- Anwar guilty of sodomy, gets five years jail
- MISSING MALAYSIAN AIRLINER: Public urged not to speculate news
- MISSING MALAYSIAN AIRLINER: Plane has been missing for 9 hours now
- MISSING MALAYSIAN AIRLINER: Pix gallery
- MISSING MALAYSIAN AIRLINER: Nationalities of 239 passengers and crew
- MISSING MALAYSIAN AIRLINER No signal picked up from missing plan
- PAC will not investigate Malaysia Airlines
- Mom shocked to find out 14-yr old daughter pregnant and victim of incest
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- MAS should merge with other international airlines
- PKR has other leaders who can contest Kajang by-election: Anwar
- Anwar's supporters turn aggressive More
KUALA LUMPUR: Singer and actress Amy Mastura’s former make-up artist, Dicky, was found dead with hands and feet tied with a piece of cloth at his home in Kampung Kasipillay on Tuesday.
Dicky whose real name is Othman Hassan, 52, was believed to have been strangled by his assailant.
His body was found by his elder brother at 8pm yesterday when he went to check on his sibling after failing to contact him.
According to Dicky's friend, Razman Razmi, 40, there was no sign of forced entry at the house and that the only thing missing was the make-up artist’s hand phone and laptop.
" He has been staying here for the past 10 years and was very friendly," he said.
Another friend said the last time he met Dicky was on Nov 30.
" We went out to dinner as another friend wanted to give him Batik cloth which he bought for Dicky. That night he made a joke that he wanted to use it to cover his dead body. We told him to not make such joke. We never thought that would the last time we saw him," he said.
Dicky was well known in entertainment industry circles as a make up artist for local stars.
His remains were sent to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital for a post mortem.