- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- MH370 Tragedy: Fox executive fired over charity email
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- 'Bluefin-21' to end scan next week
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Hearse leaves Karpal's home, heads for Dewan Sri Pinang
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: 'We are forever indebted to him', says Dr Wan Azizah
- Forced to live on the streets More
KUALA LUMPUR: Singer and actress Amy Mastura’s former make-up artist, Dicky, was found dead with hands and feet tied with a piece of cloth at his home in Kampung Kasipillay on Tuesday.
Dicky whose real name is Othman Hassan, 52, was believed to have been strangled by his assailant.
His body was found by his elder brother at 8pm yesterday when he went to check on his sibling after failing to contact him.
According to Dicky's friend, Razman Razmi, 40, there was no sign of forced entry at the house and that the only thing missing was the make-up artist’s hand phone and laptop.
" He has been staying here for the past 10 years and was very friendly," he said.
Another friend said the last time he met Dicky was on Nov 30.
" We went out to dinner as another friend wanted to give him Batik cloth which he bought for Dicky. That night he made a joke that he wanted to use it to cover his dead body. We told him to not make such joke. We never thought that would the last time we saw him," he said.
Dicky was well known in entertainment industry circles as a make up artist for local stars.
His remains were sent to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital for a post mortem.