- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll reaches 121, 181 still missing
- Boy tied to a chair murder case in Malacca solved
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Divers feel with hands for corpses in cold depths
- Meeting Joyah Vegas
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 probe team may be forced to ‘start again’
- Japanese oil tanker robbed, 3 kidnapped
- MH370 Tragedy: 5 military aircraft continue air search despite poor weather
- OCBC Malaysia's CEO resigns
- MH370 Tragedy: Search reveals military vulnerability for China
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Cries of anguish as death toll reaches 130
- "Don't cry mom," Huguan tells his mother
- UK tourist recounts 'hellish' time in Sri Lanka over Buddha tattoo
- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MB retracts statement, confuse Syabas More
KUALA LUMPUR: Singer and actress Amy Mastura’s former make-up artist, Dicky, was found dead with hands and feet tied with a piece of cloth at his home in Kampung Kasipillay on Tuesday.
Dicky whose real name is Othman Hassan, 52, was believed to have been strangled by his assailant.
His body was found by his elder brother at 8pm yesterday when he went to check on his sibling after failing to contact him.
According to Dicky's friend, Razman Razmi, 40, there was no sign of forced entry at the house and that the only thing missing was the make-up artist’s hand phone and laptop.
" He has been staying here for the past 10 years and was very friendly," he said.
Another friend said the last time he met Dicky was on Nov 30.
" We went out to dinner as another friend wanted to give him Batik cloth which he bought for Dicky. That night he made a joke that he wanted to use it to cover his dead body. We told him to not make such joke. We never thought that would the last time we saw him," he said.
Dicky was well known in entertainment industry circles as a make up artist for local stars.
His remains were sent to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital for a post mortem.