- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 died
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars More
MALACCA: Raja Noor Jan Shah Raja Tuah, the 56-year old man who claims to be the Sultan of Malacca has been remanded till Jan 18 to facilitate police investigations under Sedition Act.
He was arrested yesterday while waiting to board a boat to Pulau Besar to attend the presentation of medals and honorary titles in an illegal investiture ceremony.
It was reported that the arrest was based on at least 10 reports lodged by several organisations, which had expressed apprehension on the event.