- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- Preparing for the politics of change
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Faiq overcomes the odds
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade More
Malaysia's dive darling back home in Kuching at noon
KUCHING : Malaysia's dive darling, Pandelela Rinong will be home in Kuching at noon today.
The 19 year old Olympic Bronze Medalist is scheduled to arrive at the Kuching International Airport on board Malaysia Airlines flight MH2564 from Kuala Lumpur International Airport together with her parents, Pamg Joheng and Hartini Lamim.
State Social Development Minister Tan Sri William Mawan Ikom will be at the airport to welcome her, along with Dayak Bidayuh National Association members and her fans.
At noon, she is scheduled to meet the Yang Di Pertua Negeri Tun Datuk Patinggi Abang Muhammad Sallehuddin for an awards ceremony at the Astana Negeri.
Later at 1pm, she will attend a welcoming ceremony hosted by Chief Minister Tan Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud.