- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- New passport improvement
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- Probe into teachers using social websites to slander govt - Ahmad Said
- Suspicion grows over swift selection of MB
- U.S. academics back BP in oil spill payouts battle
- Immigrations Dept keeping watchful eye over foreigners
- Obama sets new rules for drone attacks More
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia registered their first win in their Group G AFC Under-22 Cup Qualifier by whipping the Philippines 7-0 at the Aung San Stadium in Myanmar today.
Malaysia who lost 2-3 to South Korea in their opening match on Saturday opened accounts as early as the 3rd minute through Mohd Rozaimi Abdul Rahman before defender Mohd Fandi Othman made it 2-0 in the 33rd minute while Rozaimi added his second two minutes later (35th min).
Malaysia were four up before the break when Wan Zaharul Nizam Wan Zakaria struck in the 40th minute.
After the break, Rozaimi who completed his hat-trick in the 68th minute, went on to score his fourth of the match and Malaysia's sixth, in the 73rd minute before D. Saarvindran completed the rout in the final minute of the match.
Malaysia will next face Taiwan on Thursday at the Aung San Stadium. --BERNAMA