- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil
- World Cup draw 2014: Homage to Mandela at World Cup draw More
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia registered their first win in their Group G AFC Under-22 Cup Qualifier by whipping the Philippines 7-0 at the Aung San Stadium in Myanmar today.
Malaysia who lost 2-3 to South Korea in their opening match on Saturday opened accounts as early as the 3rd minute through Mohd Rozaimi Abdul Rahman before defender Mohd Fandi Othman made it 2-0 in the 33rd minute while Rozaimi added his second two minutes later (35th min).
Malaysia were four up before the break when Wan Zaharul Nizam Wan Zakaria struck in the 40th minute.
After the break, Rozaimi who completed his hat-trick in the 68th minute, went on to score his fourth of the match and Malaysia's sixth, in the 73rd minute before D. Saarvindran completed the rout in the final minute of the match.
Malaysia will next face Taiwan on Thursday at the Aung San Stadium. --BERNAMA