- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- Karpal Singh's Death: " Penang had lost a son," says Lim Guan Eng
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- MH370 Tragedy: Robot sub makes first complete search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Mukhriz extends his heartfelt condolences
- MH370 Tragedy: uFly fires flight simulator who appeared on CNN
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Fears grow for hundreds missing More
Malaysian media should give more coverage on Gaza: Rais
KUALA KLAWANG -- The Malaysian media should give more coverage on Gaza to rally support for the people there who are suffering because of Israeli atrocities on them, said Information, Communications and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Dr Rais Yatim.
"It does not matter whether we are Malays, Chinese or Indians. We must be united in rallying support for the people of Gaza even as Parliament (today) debates the latest Israeli aggression on Gaza," he told reporters after attending a community function organised by his ministry in Taman Irama near here.
Rais, who is also the Member of Parliament for Jelebu, said Malaysians must send a strong message to the international community particularly the United States, Britian and Europe that Israel should not be given a free hand to act as it likes against the people of Gaza. -- BERNAMA