- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- New Miss France says proud of 'cosmopolitan' country
- 'No place for Shia'
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens
- US singer wows in 'Arabs Got Talent' show More
Malaysian media should give more coverage on Gaza: Rais
KUALA KLAWANG -- The Malaysian media should give more coverage on Gaza to rally support for the people there who are suffering because of Israeli atrocities on them, said Information, Communications and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Dr Rais Yatim.
"It does not matter whether we are Malays, Chinese or Indians. We must be united in rallying support for the people of Gaza even as Parliament (today) debates the latest Israeli aggression on Gaza," he told reporters after attending a community function organised by his ministry in Taman Irama near here.
Rais, who is also the Member of Parliament for Jelebu, said Malaysians must send a strong message to the international community particularly the United States, Britian and Europe that Israel should not be given a free hand to act as it likes against the people of Gaza. -- BERNAMA