- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 11,000 go without power in Terengganu
- Malaysia's national economic transformation initiatives won world's accolades
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Why Umno must embrace social media faster
- SHOWBIZ: More than OK
- East Timorese stone Australian embassy in spying row
- Residents in Kuantan resuming daily routine
- DELIGHTFUL READ More
Malaysian student injured in accident in Egypt
KUALA LUMPUR: A Malaysian student was injured in a road accident in Tanta, Egypt yesterday.
Final year medical student of Tanta University, 25-year-old Ezza Fazleen Mohd Fathil was crossing a road in front of the university when she was hit by a van.
A Malaysian embassy officer in Cairo when contacted said the woman from Johor Baru, was rushed to Tanta University Hospital for treatment.
He said they were still trying to get more information on her condition, as the embassy did not have an education officer in Tanta which is a three-hours drive from Cairo.
It is learnt that Ezza’s family has been notified about the incident.