- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- New passport improvement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Siti Hanisah conquers world's highest peak
- Suspicion grows over swift selection of MB
- Probe into teachers using social websites to slander govt - Ahmad Said
- End near if self denial continues More
Malaysian student injured in accident in Egypt
KUALA LUMPUR: A Malaysian student was injured in a road accident in Tanta, Egypt yesterday.
Final year medical student of Tanta University, 25-year-old Ezza Fazleen Mohd Fathil was crossing a road in front of the university when she was hit by a van.
A Malaysian embassy officer in Cairo when contacted said the woman from Johor Baru, was rushed to Tanta University Hospital for treatment.
He said they were still trying to get more information on her condition, as the embassy did not have an education officer in Tanta which is a three-hours drive from Cairo.
It is learnt that Ezza’s family has been notified about the incident.