- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela More
MELBOURNE: An elderly Malaysian tourist who went missing in Sydney's north shore has been found, the Australian Associated Press reports.
Anthony Chung, 78, was last seen during a family visit to Willoughby Park on Sunday morning.
Police said he was found wandering near the Naremburn shops on this morning and will be reunited with his family.
Chung arrived in Australia on May 16 and has been staying with family members at Arncliffe, in Sydney's south, and Chatswood on the north shore. -- BERNAMA