- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- New PTPTN rules soon
- New Miss France says proud of 'cosmopolitan' country
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- US singer wows in 'Arabs Got Talent' show
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- 'No place for Shia'
- Hockey: Malaysian Juniors qualify for quarter-finals at Junior World Cup More
George Town: A man cheated death when the four-wheel-drive vehicle he was driving plunged off an elevated road near Tunku Kudin roundabout here today.
Penang traffic police spokesman said the man, in his 20s, was heading to Bayan Lepas when he lost control of the wheel and crashed into the road divider before plunging off the elevated road onto Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah.
"The road was wet as it had been drizzling and the man was believed to have been speeding when the accident occurred at 2.40pm. Luckily, there was no other vehicles on the road," he told reporters.
Timur Laut police chief ACP Gan Kong Meng when contacted confirmed the accident and said that the case was being investigated under Section 41(1)(A) of the Road Transport Act 1987. -- Bernama