- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Atheists are good if they do good, Pope Francis says
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- Facebook joins Web freedom group
- US test-launches intercontinental missile
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- US scientist committed suicide, not murdered: pathologists
- Mais non! French universities may teach in English
- Three people killed in road accident
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- Ministry urges further charge in syariah or sessions court for rape accused
- NYC woman gets probation for stalking actress More
Klang: The body of a local man believed to be murdered, was discovered in an oil palm estate in Kampung Bukit Kapar, here, today.
According to Klang Utara district police chief Superi tendent Mohd Shukor Sulong said theunidentified body with wounds on the head and stomach, was found at about 8.30am by an estate worker while opening the gates to the estate.
He said a wallet which was found on the victim's body believed to be in his forties did not have an identity card.
"Initial investigations revealed that the victim suffered at least five slash wounds believed to be caused by a blunt object. " The victim was clad in a black shirt, jacket, dark green long pants and canvas shoes," he said when contacted.
Shukor asked those with information regarding the case to contact the Klang Utara district police station at 03-3291 2222.
Meanwhile, the body has been sent to the Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (HTAR) for post-mortem.