- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Bangladesh Islamist to be hanged after midnight
- Singapore Riot : Malaysia always in state of prepareness
- Undentified lorry driver flees after hit-and-run crash
- China sex workers face 'harsh' detention: rights group
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- Take photo at counter
- Ministry forms panel for PISA
- Netanyahu missing Mandela memorial for cost reasons: media
- First catenary traffic light launched
- Over 100,000 participate in anti-govt rally, Thai election on Feb 2
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash More
Klang: The body of a local man believed to be murdered, was discovered in an oil palm estate in Kampung Bukit Kapar, here, today.
According to Klang Utara district police chief Superi tendent Mohd Shukor Sulong said theunidentified body with wounds on the head and stomach, was found at about 8.30am by an estate worker while opening the gates to the estate.
He said a wallet which was found on the victim's body believed to be in his forties did not have an identity card.
"Initial investigations revealed that the victim suffered at least five slash wounds believed to be caused by a blunt object. " The victim was clad in a black shirt, jacket, dark green long pants and canvas shoes," he said when contacted.
Shukor asked those with information regarding the case to contact the Klang Utara district police station at 03-3291 2222.
Meanwhile, the body has been sent to the Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (HTAR) for post-mortem.