- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis'
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil More
Shah Alam: A man in his 50s was killed after being rammed by a commuter heading towards Port Klang at Section 15 here today, a Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) spokesman said.
The man, believed to be from Ladang Raja Musa, Kuala Selangor, was injured in the legs, waist and head in the 9.20 am incident, he said, adding that no identification papers were found on him.
A Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) spokesman said the incident took place at Km22.5, and involved a commuter coming from Kuala Lumpur.
Shah Alam Police chief ACP Zahedi Ayob, when contacted, said the body had been sent to the Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital (HTAR) in Klang.
"Anyone missing a family member can contact any police station," he said, adding that the case has been classified as sudden death. -- Bernama