- Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah More
Man in CCTV recording allegedly abusing woman claims trial
IPOH -- A boutique owner who was featured in a closed-circuit television (CCTV) recording allegedly abusing a woman was today charged in the Magistrate's Court here with voluntarily causing hurt on his wife.
Chik Foo Keong, 26, however, pleaded not guilty and claimed trial to the charge.
He is charged with committing the offence on wife, Amanda Fong Kim Yen, 19, at the Butik Amanda & Co, Ipoh Garden South here at 4pm on Aug 23 this year.
The charge carries a maximum imprisonment for one year or fine up to RM2,00 or both, if found guilty.
Magistrate Haslinda Raof set Oct 31 for mention.
Chik is represented by lawyers Dexter Mah Kok Leong, Nur Syaira Othman and Hasanuddin Mohd Yusoff, while deputy public prosecutor Nurul Qistini Qamar Abrar prosecuted. -- BERNAMA