- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- UPDATE:12 students lost in Bako National Park found, 1 dead
- MH192: MAS given 2 days to furnish cabinet with report
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- MH192: Police to look into elements of sabotage
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- S.Korea ferry incident: More bodies from ship; transcript reveals wavering
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- British tourist killed in bus crash More
Man in CCTV recording allegedly abusing woman claims trial
IPOH -- A boutique owner who was featured in a closed-circuit television (CCTV) recording allegedly abusing a woman was today charged in the Magistrate's Court here with voluntarily causing hurt on his wife.
Chik Foo Keong, 26, however, pleaded not guilty and claimed trial to the charge.
He is charged with committing the offence on wife, Amanda Fong Kim Yen, 19, at the Butik Amanda & Co, Ipoh Garden South here at 4pm on Aug 23 this year.
The charge carries a maximum imprisonment for one year or fine up to RM2,00 or both, if found guilty.
Magistrate Haslinda Raof set Oct 31 for mention.
Chik is represented by lawyers Dexter Mah Kok Leong, Nur Syaira Othman and Hasanuddin Mohd Yusoff, while deputy public prosecutor Nurul Qistini Qamar Abrar prosecuted. -- BERNAMA