- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Celebrations on hold
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader' More
KUANTAN: A man was killed, and his wife and son injured when the car they were travelling in, collided head-on with a four-wheel drive vehicle at the 71km Jalan Kea Farm-Tringkap near Cameron Highlands yesterday evening.
Saad Othman, 68, died on the spot.
His widow, Namezan Jalil, 63, and son, Abdul Hafiz, 35, were warded at the Sultanah Hajjah Kalsom Hospital with head and body injuries.
Their condition was described as serious but stable.
Cameron Highlands police chief DSP Wan Mohamad Zahari Wan Busu said today, the trio were on their way to Kea Farm from Tringkap when the crash occurred about 7.20pm.
He said Saad was from Taman Ehsan in Kepong, Selangor. -- BERNAMA