- Anwar guilty of sodomy, gets five years jail
- Taib's son spared jail as court strikes out ex-wife's contempt application
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- African student shot dead near college in Mantin
- Hasni: We haven't lost our right
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- Couple to hang for murdering maid
- Billion-ringgit undersea cable project
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Anwar sodomy trial: Defence witness was not consistent with his testimony
- Home Ministry bans publication of 'Ultraman The Ultra Power'
- 2 German tourists assaulted in George Town
- PM: Malaysia hopes to develop stronger links with British industry
- Nation's interests before my own popularity, says Najib
- SHOWBIZ: Sherlock’s big secret More
State Education director Jame Alip congratulated Datuk Mary Yap's appointment as the deputy education minister.
He described Yap as someone with knowledgeable in education management as she had been in the line for years and was also a super principal before this.
The director hopes that more focus would be placed in education development in Sabah and Sarawak.
He thanked Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak for the opportunity given to people from Sabah to be lined up in the new cabinet.