- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: MAS to allocate 31,000 Yuan financial assistance
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet More
NEW YORK: McDonald’s Corp. has filed a trademark using its name for ground and whole-bean coffee, the US Patent and Trademark Office said.
The registration was made last month, and The Wall Street Journal says it signals the quintessential American fast food chain could be considering selling packaged coffee in grocery stores, emulating some of its competitors.
Dunkin’ Donuts already sells its own bagged coffee, while Starbucks has started marketing a coffee machine and individual-dose packets of coffee. - AFP