- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Celebrations on hold
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Time to put the past behind us'
- 2013 SEA GAMES: 8th day results involving Malaysia More
MIC, Power Malaysia fetes 100 poor families to breaking fast
KLANG: The underprivileged were not forgotten as non-governmental organisation Power Malaysia and the MIC hosted them to a breaking of fast, recently.
MIC social and welfare bureau chief Mohana Muniandy, who is also Power Malaysia president, and her team feted over 100 poor families to a buka puasa at Taman Mewah Jaya.
Mohana, together with Power Malaysia media and communications manager J. Surendran and its project manager M. Bharat, also presented Hari Raya Aidilfitri goodies and hampers to the families.