- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man catches unique fish with horns
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- 'He's alive!' Video emerges of ship's cook thought lost at sea
- Spain surgeons cut giant 25kg tumour from woman's womb
- Soi Lek confirms he will step down as president
- FLOOD : Pahang in a quandary
- FLOOD : Man and son drown in Kuantan
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- MAS chiefs 'not doing more'
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- Suspect's parents say he is innocent
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Woman killed in crash
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico More
KUALA LUMPUR: A moderate earthquake measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale hit Halmahera Islands, Indonesia at 7.16pm today.
The Malaysian Meteorological Department in a statement said that the quake's epicentre was 25km northeast of Ternate, Indonesia and 1,069km southeast of Semporna, Sabah.
However, no tsunami threat was reported. -- BERNAMA