- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- African student shot dead near college in Mantin
- Hasni: We haven't lost our right
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Couple to hang for murdering maid
- Taib's son spared jail as court strikes out ex-wife's contempt application
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Billion-ringgit undersea cable project
- Home Ministry bans publication of 'Ultraman The Ultra Power'
- PM: Malaysia hopes to develop stronger links with British industry
- 2 German tourists assaulted in George Town
- TV3 seeks review of defamation ruling by Appeals Court
- Alzheimer's disease may kill as many as cancer in US
- SHOWBIZ: Sherlock’s big secret
- Iran hangs 16 in reprisal for Pakistan border killings More
Moderate earthquake hits Indonesia's Banda sea
KUALA LUMPUR: A moderate earthquake, measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale, hit the Banda Sea of Indonesia at 5.03 pm today, the Meteorological Department said.
The earthquake occurred 434km southeast of Ambon, Indonesia, and 1,721km southeast of Semporna, Sabah, it said in a statement.
However, there was no threat of a tsunami, it added. -- BERNAMA