- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Full text of Najib's speech at 2013 Umno General Assembly
- A party determined to transform
- Nigerian farmers abandon food crops for cannabis: agency
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu
- WORLD CUP DRAW 2014: FIFA switches late England-Italy WCup kickoff time
- EPL: Fixture pile-up worries Wenger
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave More
KUALA LUMPUR -- Perlis, Kedah, Penang and Perak felt the tremors of an earthquake which hit Indonesia today, the Malaysian Meteorological Department reported.
The moderate earthquake, measuring 5.5 on the Richter scale, rocked northern Sumatera at 7.41 am, it said in a statement.
The department said the epicentre of the quake was 100km north of Langsa, Indonesia, and 233km southwest of Langkawi, Kedah. -- BERNAMA