- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- Malaysians easy target for London tricksters
- 'Rule of law crucial to nation's integrity'
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Teacher acquitted of molest charge
- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair More
More than 30,000 attend Sabah CM, Cabinet ministers' open house
KOTA KINABALU: More than 30,000 people attended the Aidilfitri Open House hosted by Sabah Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman and state cabinet ministers at the Kota Kinabalu Sports Complex in Likas here today.
Sabah Yang diPertua Negeri Tun Juhar Mahiruddin and his wife Toh Puan Norlidah R.M Jasni were among the dignitaries present.
Musa expressed satisfaction with the encouraging turnout, saying it represented goodwill and integration among the guests who comprised not only Malays and Muslims but also other communities.
"There is a feeling of 'togetherness' despite the diversity, which I feel should be maintained to sustain a peaceful and harmonious environment," he told reporters. -- BERNAMA