- Man sorry for assault on wife
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 11,000 go without power in Terengganu
- Malaysia's national economic transformation initiatives won world's accolades
- SHOWBIZ: More than OK
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- DELIGHTFUL READ
- Residents in Kuantan resuming daily routine
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- East Timorese stone Australian embassy in spying row
- Why Umno must embrace social media faster More
Motorcyclist killed after colliding with 4WD vehicle
KUANTAN: A motorcyclist was killed when his machine collided with a four-wheel drive vehicle at Kilometre 24 Jalan Jerantut-Kota Gelanggi, near Jerantut, yesterday.
Pahang Administrative/Traffic enforcement officer, ASP Zainalabidin Othman, said Evy Nor Edwat Asuwat Laile, 19, from Felda Kota Gelanggi 3, sustained serious head injury and died at the scene.
The crash occurred about 3.30pm while the victim, believed to be riding at high speed towards Jerantut from Kota Gelanggi, failed to overtake a car and crashed into the 4WD, he added.
He said the 4WD driver, Alif Haikal Akmal Kamaruddin, 22, from Taman Temerloh Jaya, was not injured in the crash. -- BERNAMA