- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Floods fail to deter couple
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan More
KUALA LUMPUR: Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin spent time with his neighbours at the 12th Bukit Damansara Home Owners Association annual gala dinner here tonight.
Muhyiddin, who was accompanied by his wife Puan Sri Norainee Abdul Rahman, congratulated and thanked the association president Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman for playing an important role in keeping the association active, as well as making sure the neighbourhood was safe and peaceful.
At the dinner, the organisers also opened the floor for an auction for six designer jewellery and two batik materials.
The proceeds from the auction will be channeled to a charitable organisation, yet to be decided.
The tables were also sold to the home owners so that the money could be donated to the needy.
Abdul Aziz said the association hoped to open a special fund to help the less fortunate.
Some 330 Bukit Damansara house owners supported the annual event.