- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- Malaysians easy target for London tricksters
- 'Rule of law crucial to nation's integrity'
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- EPL: Wenger vows to spend More
KUALA LUMPUR: Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin spent time with his neighbours at the 12th Bukit Damansara Home Owners Association annual gala dinner here tonight.
Muhyiddin, who was accompanied by his wife Puan Sri Norainee Abdul Rahman, congratulated and thanked the association president Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman for playing an important role in keeping the association active, as well as making sure the neighbourhood was safe and peaceful.
At the dinner, the organisers also opened the floor for an auction for six designer jewellery and two batik materials.
The proceeds from the auction will be channeled to a charitable organisation, yet to be decided.
The tables were also sold to the home owners so that the money could be donated to the needy.
Abdul Aziz said the association hoped to open a special fund to help the less fortunate.
Some 330 Bukit Damansara house owners supported the annual event.