- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Judge orders Philadelphia faith-healing couple held in son’s death
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Pakatan rally at Dataran PJ
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid More
Muhyiddin attends wedding of Nasharudin Mat Isa's daughter
Bangi: Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today attended the wedding of the eldest daughter of former PAS deputy president Nasharudin Mat Isa in Bandar Bukit Mahkota here.
The deputy prime minister, who arrived at 3.40pm, spent about 30 minutes chatting and feasting with the couple, Nusaibah Nasharudin, 25, and Mohd Nazri Husain, 27, and their respective families, and posing for photographs with them.
Also seen at the ceremony were Minister in the Prime Minister's Department, Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz, Dewan Negara president Tan Sri Abu Zahar Ujang, Dewan Rakyat Deputy Speaker Ronald Kiandee, Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin and former Selangor PAS Commissioner and Jalur Tiga (Jati) president Datuk Dr Hasan Ali.
Nasharudin, who is also Bachok member of parliament, told reporters he was grateful to Muhyiddin and several other guests over their presence at his daughter's wedding, despite their differing political ideologies.
He said the invitation to the deputy prime minister was made about two months ago, and his attendance was confirmed almost immediately.
Nusaibah, the eldest of five siblings, is now studying for a degree in education at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia while her husband is an architect. -- Bernama