- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man catches unique fish with horns
- 'He's alive!' Video emerges of ship's cook thought lost at sea
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Spain surgeons cut giant 25kg tumour from woman's womb
- Soi Lek confirms he will step down as president
- FLOOD : Pahang in a quandary
- FLOOD : Man and son drown in Kuantan
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- MAS chiefs 'not doing more'
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- Suspect's parents say he is innocent
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Woman killed in crash
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico More
ALOR SETAR: Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin made a one-day working visit to Kedah today, by attending the Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurship Gathering Programme, at Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Merbok, near Sungai Petani.
Muhyiddin arrived at the Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) base, in Butterworth at 10am, before departing for UiTM in Merbok.
Also present were International Trade and Industry Deputy Minister Datuk Mukhriz Tun Dr Mahathir and UiTM Vice-Chancellor Prof Datuk Sahol Hamid Abu
Muhyiddin is scheduled to attend a 1Malaysia lunch with the people at Padang Awam Felda Lubok Merbau, Padang Terap, at noon.
He was also scheduled to attend an evening programme with retired military, police and prison officers as well as serving military, police and prisons
personnel at the Air Force College, here, at about 4.30 pm. Bernama