- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- 40ha of forest land razed in 12-hour forest fire
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- National hockey squad ready for world league semifinals
- Trio gets death for trafficking cannabis
- Orang Asli get better access to healthcare
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Denmark’s de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into US parade
- Coconuts and seafood aplenty in Bagan Datoh More
Muhyiddin: Education reforms blue print on Sept 11
PAGOH: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak will launch the blue print for education reforms in the country on Sept 11, at the KLCC, said Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.
According to Muhyiddin, the contents of the blue print comprise views, recommendations and feedback covering all aspects, in efforts to enhance the education system in the country.