- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- MH370 Tragedy: Fox executive fired over charity email
- Karpal Singh's Death: Hearse leaves Karpal's home, heads for Dewan Sri Pinang
- MH370 Tragedy: Search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- 'Bluefin-21' to end scan next week
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: 10 more bodies recovered, death toll rises to 46 More
KOTA KINABALU: Deputy prime minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Mohd Yassin arrived at the People Housing Programme (PPR) ground breaking ceremony at Kepayan Ridge here, today.
He was accompanied by chief minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman and State Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government Minister Datuk Abdul Rahman Dahlan.
The Kepayan Ridge PPR is one of the 45 projects approved under the 2013 Budget.
With 500 units, construction of the RM80 million project will begin next year and is expected to complete in 2017.
Muhyiddin is also expected to turn up at the Universiti Malaysia Sabah at 11am after officiating the Kepayan Ridge PPR ground breaking ceremony.