- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370: MAS to allocate 31,000 Yuan financial assistance
- MISSING MH370: China 'deploys satellites' in search for Malaysia plane
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: A missing plane and emotional reunion on Twitter
- Kids begged father not to go More
KOTA KINABALU: Deputy prime minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Mohd Yassin arrived at the People Housing Programme (PPR) ground breaking ceremony at Kepayan Ridge here, today.
He was accompanied by chief minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman and State Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government Minister Datuk Abdul Rahman Dahlan.
The Kepayan Ridge PPR is one of the 45 projects approved under the 2013 Budget.
With 500 units, construction of the RM80 million project will begin next year and is expected to complete in 2017.
Muhyiddin is also expected to turn up at the Universiti Malaysia Sabah at 11am after officiating the Kepayan Ridge PPR ground breaking ceremony.