- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Celebrations on hold
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader' More
KOTA KINABALU: Deputy prime minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Mohd Yassin arrived at the People Housing Programme (PPR) ground breaking ceremony at Kepayan Ridge here, today.
He was accompanied by chief minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman and State Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government Minister Datuk Abdul Rahman Dahlan.
The Kepayan Ridge PPR is one of the 45 projects approved under the 2013 Budget.
With 500 units, construction of the RM80 million project will begin next year and is expected to complete in 2017.
Muhyiddin is also expected to turn up at the Universiti Malaysia Sabah at 11am after officiating the Kepayan Ridge PPR ground breaking ceremony.