- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Celebrations on hold
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- 'Time to put the past behind us' More
Muslim graves to be relocated to make way for Rapid
JOHOR BARU: Muslim graves would be relocated to make way for the construction of the RM60 billion Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Complex (Rapid) project in Pengerang.
A statement issued by the office of Menteri Besar Datuk Abdul Ghani Othman here today, said the new site of the graves has been identified.