- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Hishammuddin: Four names in flight manifest under probe
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records More
KUCHING: A remains of an unidentified sea creature was found washed up at Pantai Pasir Pandak in Santubong earlier this morning.
A villager Hamzah Pelita said he found the remains at 7.50 am along the beach.
"The creature is three meters long and it is stranded 50 meters away from the water. It is my first time seeing this creature as I am not sure the species of it," said Hamzah.
He informed the Santubong police station at 8am.
The authorities are unsure whether it is a baby whale or a dolphin as the remains were decomposed.