- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rises, hopes fade for hundreds missing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner More
KUCHING: A remains of an unidentified sea creature was found washed up at Pantai Pasir Pandak in Santubong earlier this morning.
A villager Hamzah Pelita said he found the remains at 7.50 am along the beach.
"The creature is three meters long and it is stranded 50 meters away from the water. It is my first time seeing this creature as I am not sure the species of it," said Hamzah.
He informed the Santubong police station at 8am.
The authorities are unsure whether it is a baby whale or a dolphin as the remains were decomposed.