- MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD
- MISSING MH370: Family members attends late night briefing
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- MISSING MH370: Radar records may lead experts, authorities solve mystery
- A humbling experience
- MISSING MH370: RMAF chief denies military radar report
- life raft
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam scales down SAR
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Use of bomoh against Islamic teaching: Jakim
- MISSING MH370: Terengganu police receive report on explosion in Marang
- Man claims he saw plane descending
- New York building explodes, collapses
- MISSING FLIGHT MH370: Get a good communicator More
KUCHING: A remains of an unidentified sea creature was found washed up at Pantai Pasir Pandak in Santubong earlier this morning.
A villager Hamzah Pelita said he found the remains at 7.50 am along the beach.
"The creature is three meters long and it is stranded 50 meters away from the water. It is my first time seeing this creature as I am not sure the species of it," said Hamzah.
He informed the Santubong police station at 8am.
The authorities are unsure whether it is a baby whale or a dolphin as the remains were decomposed.