- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis'
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil More
Kota Kinabalu: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak arrived here today for a one day visit, including to break fast with the Sabah people.
Najib arrived in a special aircraft which landed at Terminal 2 of the Kota Kinabalu International Airport about 11.40am. He was accompanied by wife, Datin
Seri Rosmah Mansor.
Present to meet him at the airport were Sabah Chief Datuk Seri Musa Aman and wife, Datin Seri Faridah Tussin, the deputy chief ministers, cabinet members,
heads of federal and state departments, as well as community leaders.
After arriving, Najib attended a meeting with the Sabah Umno Liaison Committee at the Umno Building and also the State Barisan Nasional (BN)
Later, the prime minister will go to the Ramadan Bazaar at Pekan Papar for his walkabout and then attend a breaking of fast at SMK Bongawan II in the
Kimanis parliamentary constituency before returning to Kuala Lumpur. -- Bernama