- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- 'Gerakan should go back to its basics'
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Uphold Constitution, says PM
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Introduction of SOSMA to replace ISA draws mixed reaction from law practitioners
- 'Anwar using Red Bean Army to incite hatred'
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Rosberg puts Mercedes on pole position for Monaco GP
- 260,000 jobs by year-end
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri More
Kota Kinabalu: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak arrived here today for a one day visit, including to break fast with the Sabah people.
Najib arrived in a special aircraft which landed at Terminal 2 of the Kota Kinabalu International Airport about 11.40am. He was accompanied by wife, Datin
Seri Rosmah Mansor.
Present to meet him at the airport were Sabah Chief Datuk Seri Musa Aman and wife, Datin Seri Faridah Tussin, the deputy chief ministers, cabinet members,
heads of federal and state departments, as well as community leaders.
After arriving, Najib attended a meeting with the Sabah Umno Liaison Committee at the Umno Building and also the State Barisan Nasional (BN)
Later, the prime minister will go to the Ramadan Bazaar at Pekan Papar for his walkabout and then attend a breaking of fast at SMK Bongawan II in the
Kimanis parliamentary constituency before returning to Kuala Lumpur. -- Bernama