- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- New passport improvement
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- Probe into teachers using social websites to slander govt - Ahmad Said
- Suspicion grows over swift selection of MB
- U.S. academics back BP in oil spill payouts battle
- Obama sets new rules for drone attacks
- Siti Hanisah conquers world's highest peak More
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak today received a courtesy call from the new Chief Secretary to the Government Datuk Seri Dr Ali Hamsa who officially started his duties today.
The meeting took place at the prime minister's office in Parliament building, here.
Ali, 57, takes over the post from Tan Sri Mohd Sidek Hassan whose term of service ended yesterday.
Before this, he was director-general of the Public-Private Partnership Unit (UKAS) under the Prime Minister's Department.
Ali is scheduled to call on Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin at the latter's office in Parliament building this afternoon. -- BERNAMA