- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Blame game not helping: Tun M
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 3
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- Cathay Pacific plane in forced landing after bird strike More
Najib: Govt to support Tanjung Aru Eco Development
KOTA KINABALU: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak gave his blessings to a project that will revive the Tanjung Aru beach.
Earlier Musa said Tanjung Aru holds a special place in the heart of Malaysians in Sabah. "In the last few decades however some sections of the beach have suffered erosion and the surrounding areas have fallen to neglect.
"The Government is determined to not only restore Tanjung Aru, but ensure its future is secure for generations to come," he asserted.