- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- Russia rules artist who nailed scrotum to Red Square 'committed no crime'
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: American Navy ship involved in SAR docks at Westport
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: If filed, lawsuits by families might not get heard in US
- Storm damages Tasik Heights Apartment residents' cars
- Dr M: Muslims must portray Islam as simple religion
- MH370 Tragedy: More countries offering help in SAR, says Hishammuddin
- India election: Bollywood urges voters to shun Modi's party More
Najib: Govt to support Tanjung Aru Eco Development
KOTA KINABALU: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak gave his blessings to a project that will revive the Tanjung Aru beach.
Earlier Musa said Tanjung Aru holds a special place in the heart of Malaysians in Sabah. "In the last few decades however some sections of the beach have suffered erosion and the surrounding areas have fallen to neglect.
"The Government is determined to not only restore Tanjung Aru, but ensure its future is secure for generations to come," he asserted.