- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- 2 Mamak Gang members nabbed over pharmacy hold-up in Subang
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- Cancer cases up 11%, breast cancer by a fifth: WHO
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- PM: Malaysia moving into 2nd phase of LEP More
Najib: Govt to support Tanjung Aru Eco Development
KOTA KINABALU: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak gave his blessings to a project that will revive the Tanjung Aru beach.
Earlier Musa said Tanjung Aru holds a special place in the heart of Malaysians in Sabah. "In the last few decades however some sections of the beach have suffered erosion and the surrounding areas have fallen to neglect.
"The Government is determined to not only restore Tanjung Aru, but ensure its future is secure for generations to come," he asserted.