- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- 5 killed in crash
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- New Miss France says proud of 'cosmopolitan' country
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens
- 'No place for Shia'
- Rare riot shocks Singapore More
Najib joins 15,000 Musilms for Aidilfitri prayers at National Mosque
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor today performed the Hari Raya Aidilfitri prayers at the National Mosque together with about 15,000 Muslims.
Najib, wearing a pink 'Baju Melayu' was accompanied by Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein and Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Jamil Khir Baharom.
The prayers today was conducted by National Mosque Chief Imam Tan Sri Sheikh Ismail Muhammad while the 'khutbah' (sermon) was recited by Jamil Khir.
Najib later visited his father's (Tun Abdul Razak) grave at the National Mausoleum, with other leaders.
Najib's father was Malaysia's second Prime Minister -- BERNAMA